What’s new in Swift 5.2?
This is an Xcode playground that demonstrates the new features introduced in Swift 5.2:
- Key Path Expressions as Functions
- Callable values of user-defined nominal types
- Subscripts can now declare default arguments
- Lazy filtering order is now reversed
- New and improved diagnostics
This is designed to complement my existing article What’s New in Swift 5.2. You might also want to read What’s New in Swift 5.1 and What’s New in Swift 5.0 . Alternatively, I have a whole website dedicated to tracking what's new in Swift – you should check it out at https://www.whatsnewinswift.com.