JoyQueue -- A cloud-native production-ready messaging platform with excellent performance.
- High performance design with low latency and high throughput, see performance.
- Built-in multi-protocol support, working pretty well with OpenMessaging, Kafka and MQTT clients.
- easy to deploy: single-process, zero-dependent, no need of additional cluster coordination services.
- Large-scale clustering.
- Strong durability
- Consistent replication based on Raft consensus algorithm.
- Full-featured web management console.
- Other nice features:
- Rich metrics APIs
- Parallel message consumption
- Message archiving
- Message preview
- Automatically save consumption failure messages and error logs
- Unlimited message stacking capacity
A JoyQueue performance test results here：
|Scenario||QPS||clients||Delay AVG/TP99/TP999 (ms)||Fail(%)|
|Online service||510, 924||400||1/4/8||0|
|Streaming||32, 961, 776||900||N/A||0|
|Scenario||Sync/Async||Batch||Compress||Msg size||Partitions||Client SDK|
|Online service||Sync||1||Not compressed||1KB||200||joyqueue-client-4.1.0|
For detail，visit Performance。
Visit Quick start。
Visit Documentation Index。
The License Maven Plugin manages the license of this project and its dependencies. Use maven goal
license:third-party-report to generate a report of all third-parties detected in the project.
We are dedicate to building high-quality messaging platform product. So any thoughts, pull requests, or issues are appreciated. See CONTRIBUTING.md for details on submitting patches and the contribution workflow.
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0.