JoyQueue | 快乐队列
JoyQueue -- A cloud-native production-ready messaging platform with excellent performance.
- High performance design with low latency and high throughput, see performance.
- Built-in multi-protocol support, working pretty well with OpenMessaging, Kafka and MQTT clients.
- easy to deploy: single-process, zero-dependent, no need of additional cluster coordination services.
- Large-scale clustering.
- Strong durability
- Consistent replication based on Raft consensus algorithm.
- Full-featured web management console.
- Other nice features:
- Rich metrics APIs
- Parallel message consumption
- Message archiving
- Message preview
- Automatically save consumption failure messages and error logs
- Unlimited message stacking capacity
A JoyQueue performance test results here：
|Scenario||QPS||clients||Delay AVG/TP99/TP999 (ms)||Fail(%)|
|Online service||510, 924||400||1/4/8||0|
|Streaming||32, 961, 776||900||N/A||0|
|Scenario||Sync/Async||Batch||Compress||Msg size||Partitions||Client SDK|
|Online service||Sync||1||Not compressed||1KB||200||joyqueue-client-4.1.0|
For detail，visit Performance。
Visit Quick start。
Visit Documentation Index。
We are dedicate to building high-quality messaging platform product. So any thoughts, pull requests, or issues are appreciated.
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0.