macOS System Monitor for the Status Bar
iGlance is a small System Monitor that displays current stats about your Mac on the status bar. It is built to be highly customizable so that everyone can adjust it to his/her needs. A full list of all the features is below. If you encounter any bugs or have suggestions for new features, feel free to write them down in the Issues tab.
- CPU Utilization
- CPU Temperature
- Memory Usage
- Network Usage
- Fan Speed
- Low/High Battery Notification
- Adjusts to Light & Dark mode
There are two possible ways to install iGlance:
Download the iGlance.dmg from https://github.com/iglance/iGlance/releases and manually move the app into the applications folder.
Install iGlance using brew:
brew cask install iglance
- beltex - for providing the SMCKit and SystemKit Library
- m-oscartong and sindresorhus for providing the create-dmg script.
- And of course all the other contributors.
This software is published under the MIT License.