CotEditor is a lightweight plain-text editor for macOS.
- Requirement: macOS 10.13 High Sierra or later
- Web Site: https://coteditor.com
- Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/coteditor/id1024640650?ls=1
CotEditor is a pure document-based Cocoa application written in Swift.
- macOS 10.14 Mojave
- Xcode 11.2
- Swift 5.1
- Sandbox enabled
How to Build
git submodule update --init
- Update frameworks (you can skip this process if you only wanna build).
carthage update --platform macOS
- Build Sparkle's XPCs by running "Sparkle XPCs" scheme in CotEditor.xcworkspace
- Open CotEditor.xcworkspace in Xcode.
© 2005-2009 nakamuxu, © 2011, 2014 usami-k, © 2013-2019 1024jp.
The source code is licensed under the terms of the Apache License, Version 2.0. The image resources are licensed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. See LICENSE for details.