YourView is a desktop App in MacOS. You can use it to view iOS App's view hierarchy. I think it could be a
basic project in app view visualization. Depend on it, you may do your add-on functions's development such as visual tracking like mixpanel, iOS reverse tool just like reveal, frida, even though, you can develop android studio plugin for view debugging. Now I treat it as a iOS reverse tool. Now it is a version of 0.1, I will maintain continuedly.
YourView/iOS/TalkingDataSDKDemo/TalkingDataSDKDemo.xcodeproj. It's a demo project with the libyourview source code as framework in it. Build and Run,keep the demo app in foreground.
YourView/MacOS/YourView/YourView.xcodeproj.Build and Run.
Input IP(only ip,without port and scheme) address ,click connect
Search and Live edit
- Now the
libyourview.frameworkis build as a static libiary. If you want to get a dynamic libiary,you must change the mach-o type in the project settings and build it by yourself.
- You don't need write any code. Once the framework is loaded,it will start a server automatily
- The iOS UIView serilization operation will block the main thread.It maybe faster in Simulator than iOS devices.
- Auto network scan using bonjour service like reveal.
- Make the right panel powerful. Now it is hard coded.Make it dynamic,more functions in Object explore just like flex.
- Add the the layout,gesture,viewController infomation to the left tree,just like reveal or Xcode.
- User experience improvment.
- Art works.
- Script editor and inject support,such as JSPatch.
- bug fix.
Explore others App
Build this project as a dynamic lib and inject the dynamic lib into others app by using MonkeyDev,IPAPatch,etc. Do it yourself.
swisspol/GCDWebServer This project provide a good http service in iOS App.
Copyright (c) 2015-present, TalkingData