Coronavirus tracker app for iOS & macOS with map & charts.
- Live data: Shows the most recent data, and updates automatically.
- Distribution map with two levels of details:
- Countries: When the user zooms out. Fewer details and reduced clutter.
- Cities: When the user zooms in. More details.
- Current state chart for all countries (and cities).
- Timeline chart for all countries (and cities).
- Top affected countries chart with info about every country.
- Option for using a logarithmic scale.
- Search for countries & cities.
- Share stats & charts as images.
- Today widget for worldwide stats (Contributed by Piotr Ożóg).
- Red color scale: Reflects the number of confirmed cases. In addition to increasing circle size.
- Statistics: Including the number of confirmed, recovered, and deaths, in addition to percents.
- iPad & macOS support.
How to Use
1. iOS App
Build from source code
- Clone/Download the repo.
- Choose the right target (iOS or macOS).
- Build & run!
2. macOS App
Download the latest release for macOS.
Or install via brew:
brew cask install corona-tracker
Please feel free to contribute pull requests or create issues for bugs and feature requests.
The app is available for personal/non-commercial use. It's not allowed to publish, distribute, or use the app in a commercial way.
Mhd Hejazi (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Data is provided by JHU CSSE (https://github.com/CSSEGISandData/COVID-19).